downspout question

the bottom part of my downspout came off. what do I uset o reconnect it? A section of straight came off, with the bottom curve still attached.
SeaKan wrote:

pop rivet sheet metal screw duck tape wedge a block under it
Also, check how/where it is attached to the house. The pin might have gotten out of the fitting that holds the pipe to the house, as well. I like pop rivets, myself.
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:52:59 -0400, "SeaKan"

I've seen on mine, self tapping metal screws.
The are only like 1/4 -1/2" long.
hth,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com