Downloadable grid

Where can I find a downloadable grid with squares measuring 18-inches by 18-inches?

Spinal Tap already have a Stonehenge prop for their concerts. You don't need to build them another one.
gcotterl wrote:

You may be able to find something here... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=graph+paper+printer&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq Just out of curiosity, how do you plan to view/print it?
--

dadiOH

You can print one or two across on a plotter. How long are those rolls of paper?

What? You don't have one of these set-ups? I thought we all did.
http://www.globalnerdy.com/2009/01/20/super-productive-monitor-setup /