Downloadable grid

Where can I find a downloadable grid with squares measuring 18-inches by 18-inches?

Reply to
gcotterl

Spinal Tap already have a Stonehenge prop for their concerts. You don't need to build them another one.

Reply to
Dimitrios Paskoudniakis

You may be able to find something here...

Just out of curiosity, how do you plan to view/print it?

Reply to
dadiOH

You can print one or two across on a plotter. How long are those rolls of paper?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

What? You don't have one of these set-ups? I thought we all did.

DerbyDad03