Double wide home fan

Can someone please steer me in the right direction or do you know how to install a ceiling fan in a double wide home. If I need to cross-brace the new box I'm not sure if this is any different than standard construction, seeing how just about everything else seems to be special to this type of home. I'm particularly concerned that when I attempt to install the expanding crosss-brace I'm going to damage the insulation since there has to be a considerable angle as the brace is pushed through the hole. I know, I'm probably sweating over something that isn't an issue but I just don't want any surprises since this is a cabin quite some distance from a hardware store of any kind. TIA, folks!

Reply to
C & E