Double throw lit reminder switch?

Hi.
Does anyone know where one can buy a double throw 110 volt toggle switch with a light built into it that can be attached to a loud dehumidifier case to remind us when we have turned off the dehumidier by lighting up and then it the light will go off when we turn it the dehumidifier back on?
When someone is in the basement and gets a phone call, they will turn off the loud dehumidifier, but forget to turn it back on.......
Fred

Take the phone out of the basement problem solved.

Or put an extra momentary contact switch activated by the hung-up phone to turn the dehumidifier on. The timer is the easy way tho.
--
http://inquisitor.i.am/ | mailto: snipped-for-privacy@i.am | Ian Stirling.

Post a sign beside the phone? As one professor told me "you can idiot-proof, but no one can damned-idiot-proof." Surely it won't be super-critical if no one notices for a few hours that the dehumidifier is off. Cheaper to dope-slap the miscreants than install an elaborate alarm. :-)
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Fred) writes:

Why don't you just install a 30 minute normally closed timer in the circuit? When the timer expires, the circuit would automatically heat up again.
--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc

Whereas On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:45:51 -0400, "Fred"

Why double throw? Where is this switch installed? Me, I'd take a neon indicator, and connect it across the switch terminals. Another option would be to take a SPDT (AKA 3-way switch), connect an indicator lamp to one traveller screw, the de-humidifier to the other, an power to the common.
--
Gary J. Tait . Email is at yahoo.com ; ID:classicsat