double oven install

Should a mounting shelf come with the double oven cabinet or do I have to make one for the bottom of the cut-out.Is 3/4 ply ok to use? thanks
--
Bacon and Eggs The chicken played a role, but the pig was committed!

Most of the ones I have seen the bottom is designed into them not usually 3/4 ply. Depending on the weight you might consider a stringer down the middle as some extra support.