double hinged screen door

Has anyone ever installed a screen door with double acting hinges (swings both ways) and managed to keep the bugs out? Is there a simple solution to the need to seal all edges, e.g. sweep all around as on the bottom? Is it just a crazy idea?

Yep crazy,
Normal screens back up to a stop, ( a piece of wood). If you reduce the size of the door so it can swing both ways you will let in insects.
I get that. My question is if there's a sweep type seal (or anything I haven't heard of) that has been proven to work in keeping that gap closed and the insects out.