Doors

I am going to have a set of double doors and frame replaced. I have a couple of guys coming out tomorrow to look at them. They are pretty weathered and dry rot.
Anyway, I plan on letting them get the measurements and I will go get the doors. I know that cutting holes for locks and such makes it a one shot deal.
What happens if the guy misses, or the measurements are off? Shouldn't he have to replace the door?

Where we live, the person who buys the door is responsible that it will fit. Where we live, the person who buys the door does the measuring too.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs