door swing on washer and dryer

Stupid question. We're going to be remodeling a bathroom and I noticed that most front-load washers and dryers always seem to have the washer on the left, dryer on the right.
We'll need to do the opposite because of some water locations. Can you change the swing of those doors like a refrigerator? Otherwise, we're going to be navigating a door every time we go from right washer to left dryer.
Thanks.
On 2005-10-10, <bks> <bks> wrote:

Most washers, no. However, it seems that on at least some of them yes. See, e.g., the Maytag Neptune. Maybe try google on: "reversible door" front load washer.
Cheers, Wayne
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:36:19 -0400, <bks> wrote:

Our dryer door has the hinges on the bottom That also gives you a little shelf when you are loading and unloading.
<bks> wrote in message

Not a stupid question, just a lazy poster Why not find out exactly what you can do http://www.whirlpool.com/assets/pdfs/product/ZINSTALL/ewpl_mic_604_021.pdf