Door Stop

I currently have a 3 inch doorstop in my bathroom, and am need of a 4 inch one instead to prevent the door from hitting something on the wall. I have gone to Home Depot and Lowe's and all they have are 3 inch doorstops. Does anyone out there know if 4 inch doorstops are available, and if so, where?
Thanks
--
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious
Les wrote:

www.granger.com
Item 4JG93 is a 4-1/2" door stop. Another option is to use a floor mounted door stop like item #5U606,607,608 or 609.
RB
Les wrote:

Les wrote:

Beyond 3 inches most doorstops would be vulnerable to the dreaded Death by Foot. (I've found in our rentals that the damage done to the woodwork is more problematic than the replacement of the doorstop itself.) Also, modern hollow-core interior doors can be damaged by hitting a doorstop.
What we use is an adjustable hinge-mounted doorstop. It has a screw so that you can give the door exactly the clearance it needs, and rubber stops on both sides to protect finishes.
Les:
L > I currently have a 3 inch doorstop in my bathroom, and am need of a 4 inch L > one instead to prevent the door from hitting something on the wall. I have L > gone to Home Depot and Lowe's and all they have are 3 inch doorstops. Does L > anyone out there know if 4 inch doorstops are available, and if so, where?
Perhaps mount the 3" doorstop to a 1" extension such as a square of wood or dowel?
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Geriatric Tunes: Johnny Nash - "I Can't See Clearly Now"
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
barry martin wrote:

How about a floor mounted stop? Those you can place anywhere you like.
mikey.