Door stoop insulation

I have a few doors where the rubber that goes under the door is deteriorated. Here is picture of what it looks liek from the top. I pulled one out and there are slots that look like they had inserts to hold the rubber in. &adid"222222227016772584&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3W043917489&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6532591849&veh=sem It also looks like I will have to take up the piece to get a new rubber in.
Anyone install these. Do I have that about right? I haven't been able to find the exact replacement piece.
I am afraid I will have to buy the "track" as well.