door relay

Hi, I am looking for a small relay that works off a 12V supply that shorts 2 contacts together whenever another 2 contacts are shorted. Any part that I can easily get from Radio Shack that fits this behavior?
Thanks
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 11:41:17 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId020762
On Friday, January 25, 2013 11:41:17 AM UTC-8, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

http://www.omron.com/ecb/products/pry /
On 1/25/2013 11:41 AM, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Insufficient information. You already have two contacts shorted together...use them. OR else, there's some other requirement that we can't know. It is impossible to know whether two contacts are shorted without supplying some stimulus and looking at the response. The devil is in the details. Without knowing the other requirements, it's hard to offer relevant advice.

Also no current requirement and no info whether AC or DC. Most relays tend to be small, but some are really small. A higher current rating is required for DC because of arching.
Greg

When the other two contacts are shorted (closed), does that supply the 12V to the relay?