Door Locks

Page 3 of 3
All good points!
In fact, Dottie never said it was a door on her dwelling.
Maybe it's the door on her '68 Olds Delmont?
Or maybe she drives a Kenworth?

The several I've seen, have been. Uh, breathakingly beautiful.

Nor did she say the lock was on a chastity belt. Scantly clad women doing home repair on the door are a sight to see.
On 3/5/2012 6:22 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

So did you put a little WD-40 on your deadbolt and attempt to penetrate the striker plate?
Naah, I went back and read the instruction manual, and refrain from illegal intrusion.
On 3/5/2012 6:22 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

So did you put a little WD-40 on your deadbolt and attempt to penetrate the striker plate?
I bought touchscreen digital mortise lock ydm 3109 black yale/155 from kalanjiam hardwares, it is eas to use and also having touchpad with Key... http://www.kalanjiamhardwares.com/category/locks-and-lockers/digital-locks/digital-locks/touchscreen-digital-mlock-ydm-3109-black--yal/155
On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 20:22:47 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@paripoorna.in wrote:

The thought occurs to me that this stuff must be real crap if they have a spammer advertising it.
On Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:56:26 -0500, micky wrote:

It's an Indian spammer trying to advertise his site. Many apparently think of Usenet like email as free advertising not realizing it gets the site blacklisted.
Thane