Door Locks

Naah, I went back and read the instruction manual, and refrain from illegal intrusion.

.

So did you put a little WD-40 on your deadbolt and attempt to penetrate the striker plate?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Of course I get it. You didn't.

Reply to
dadiOH

Oh stop crying. You made an assumption, your assumption was wrong.

It happens. Get over it.

Reply to
Detective Sergeant Joe Friday

The bit that always worried me is that the makers of wd40 claimed it to be a lubricant on their own website, despite evidence that it wasn't (at least not long-term). It's awful stuff, about the only thing it's good for is emergency use (e.g. it's handy in the toolkit in the car) where you know you can take things apart and do the job properly soon after.

I've just been fixing an old typewriter which certainly smells like it was drowned in wd40 at some point; half of that was gummed up and needed stripping, cleaning and oiling to get it working again.

(I agree with Steve, I use a silicone spray for locks - last thing I want is to stick an oily key back in my pocket!)

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules Richardson

I bought touchscreen digital mortise lock ydm 3109 black yale/155 from kalanjiam hardwares, it is eas to use and also having touchpad with Key...

arunprasath.r

The thought occurs to me that this stuff must be real crap if they have a spammer advertising it.

Reply to
micky

It's an Indian spammer trying to advertise his site. Many apparently think of Usenet like email as free advertising not realizing it gets the site blacklisted.

Thane

Reply to
Thane