Door Lock on Camper

I recently bought a 1975 Winnebago camper trailer and took the lock off the door to repair it. There are two hooks where springs would attach to activate the latch but I cannot find a place that anchors the springs. If you have had experience in repairing locks like this please give me a clue as to how the springs can be anchored. I can probably buy springs the right size at Ace hardware.There is a removable guide that is held down with two allen screws but it does not have room to anchor the ends of springs. Thanks for any help with this. Derek

Reply to
Derek Lawler

Avoid all the grief and call a locksmith. We assume you have already contacted the manufacturer, right?

Joe

Reply to
Joe