door knobs with key lock and push button lock

Does anyone know of any place that sells locking door knobs with a keyed lock on one side of the door and a push button on the other side of the door?

Thanks, Robert

Reply to
Nospam

Lowe's, Home Depot, Tru-Value, just about any hardware store..

Reply to
C & E

None of the hardware stores mentioned sell the configuration that I was looking for. They do sell a knob that is keyed on one side of the door and has a twist lock apparatus on the other side. I am looking for a key lock on one side and a push button on the other.

Reply to
Nospam

The Weiser Powerbolt locks I have are like that. I got these at Lowe's, but they don't seem to sell them anymore. You can get a remote control that works with lamps and garage door openers too.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Weslock.

Reply to