door insulation

I'm looking for the rubber insulation on the bottom of the door of the entrance of my house, yet I don't know what it's called. Does anyone know what it's called? Thanks.

rubber insulation on the bottom of the door

I just knew every word of your reply before I even clicked on it. LOf'nL once confirmed.
Around here it is called a door sweep.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
Joseph Meehan wrote:

Hi, Yes, door sweep, take the old one to HD or Lowe and get a matching replacement.