Door getting to hot from sun

I live in Minnesota. I have a full length glass storm door that faces South. My interior door gets very hot even during October. I just put in a new vinyl door and it has already warped a little. Since it is getting cold I would prefer to keep the glass in the storm door. Would adding a film on the storm door likely reduce the temperature on my door to a reasonable level. If you have any other ideas please let me know.
Thanks
No Spam Please wrote:

when i put in a steel door on my new room, the instructions said not to put a storm door. you better read the instructions. i put a storm door for the summer screen. i leave the glass open a little in the winter. plus my door is shaded and faces north.

it might cut down on the air temp between the doors, but it won't reduce the heat on the door. you can put up mirror film which will reflect a lot of the light back too, but that will do the same thing. you'll need to put up some kind of overhang or plant a tree, or otherwise block the sunlight from getting to the door in the first place.
On 27 Oct 2004 16:37:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@sneakemail.com (No Spam Please) wrote:

White will be the coolest. Consider an awning or deciduous tree that will shade the front door. There was a "classy" storm door I saw that had self-opening vents (similar to a greenhouse).
You should look up "Trombe Wall". You have created a solor collector. By ducting the air a bit you can add to the heating and cooling of your home. It will at least tell you how to vent the door.