Door gasket for a freezer in the Houston area?

I have a freezer (Frigidaire model # MFU20F3GW7) that needs a new gasket. I was purchased from Montgomery Wards. I may possibly need a new door gasket any suggestions?

Hello,
The gasket is torn or ripped?
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&ND6558 Door gasket - shows in stock.
http://www.applianceaid.com/frig-doors.html#gasket Some gasket changing tips that may help.

Yes, if it needs one, replace it.
What is your question? Do you need a source or want to learn how to do it? Ed

Edwin Pawlowski wrote in message ...

You can read about replacing refrigerator door gaskets (which are basically the same) at the following link:
http://ng.appliance411.com/links/search.cgi?query=door+gasket
You can see the one used on your model at this link:
http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rcD6558
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=Frigidaire+freezer
=~~~~~~