Door gasket for a freezer in the Houston area?

I have a freezer (Frigidaire model # MFU20F3GW7) that needs a new gasket. I was purchased from Montgomery Wards. I may possibly need a new door gasket any suggestions?

Reply to
Savoire_Faire

Hello,

The gasket is torn or ripped?

gasket - shows in stock.

gasket changing tips that may help.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

Yes, if it needs one, replace it.

What is your question? Do you need a source or want to learn how to do it? Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You can read about replacing refrigerator door gaskets (which are basically the same) at the following link:

You can see the one used on your model at this link:

Dan O.

- Appliance411.com

=Ð~~~~~~

Reply to