Door bottom/sweep question

Hi,
I have a fairly normal back door that is about 3 years old. It came with the house that I just purchased, so I do not know the make of it. The door looks to be a common steel type. Anyway, the bottom sweep is worn and I am trying to find another to replace it with. The current one snaps into the bottom of the door. I have looked in three large hardware stores, and could only find the type that screw in at the bottom. I would just as soon find the one that snaps in. Looking at the thing, it seems to me that someone must carry it, since a few thousand doors must be like this. Any suggestions on where to find a sweep like this?
Thanks,
John
<< Any suggestions on where to find a sweep like this? >>
May be possible to find something in the catalogs of the big supply firms like McMaster-Carr or similar. Lots of problem solving goodies there, and worth the price if it saves you some grief. Good luck.
Joe
i missed original post what kind of door is it.
I do not know the brand, but a common steel door in my house leading to the backyard.
Thanks,
John

Well Stanley Doors sell replacement door sweeps.Maybe it would work on your door.