Door bell cover

I need a replacement cover plate for my door bell. The current plate is metallic chrome but it's all corroded. It has the same size as standard cover plate for light switches. I removed it and there is a box behind it and there are two screws on the cover plate about 3.25" apart.

I tried to find a replacement plate at home centers like HD, Lowes etc... no luck. Then I started looking at specialty hardware store - higher end ones, nothing, all of them are of unique sizes, either too small or not the right shape to cover the hole of the box. I just need something simple and standard and no one has it. Then I searched on line and did not find any either.

Anyone has any suggestions?

MC

Reply to
MiamiCuse

go to

on item# 33146 is that what you want ???

Reply to
Reed

Try this one:

RBM

For your door bell or door bell button?

Reply to
mm

This company sells the most expensive doorbell buttons I've ever seen. Check it out:

Beachcomber

Reply to
Beachcomber

Check it out:

Reply to
Rob Mills

Frankly, I like my 2 dollar illuminated doorbell button better than the ?art deco? stainless steel ones for 80 to 115 dollars. Even if I have to replace mine every 20 years.

Reply to
mm

What knockers! Here is another fine site I found for those of you who call yourself doorbell snobs. Still expensive, but a bit cheaper than "yourdoorbell.com".

Beachcomber

Reply to
Beachcomber

I still gotta find someone to weld the jaws of a wolftrap open for my doorbell....

Reply to
Goedjn

door bell. . . the same size as standard

Try

pb

Reply to
pbarnes3