Donating Kitchen Cabinets???

I've heard you can donate cabinets (and other home fixtures) for re- sale to the less fortunate rather than put them out for the trash haulers and add to a landfill. I'm having trouble finding a website or info for the Washington DC metro area.
Any pointers?? THanks!
--Jeff
Try your local Habitat for Humanity

Yup...that did it. They have a link to "ReStore". Free pickup!
Thanks.
--Jeff

JB wrote:

http://www.habitat.org /
Lou

Also see if there's a freecycle group nearby: www.freecycle.org
--
Regards,
JB wrote:

picture. i put my old cabinets on cl and they were gone in about 5 min.

When I remodeled my kitchen I donated the cabinets, countertop, sink and faucet to St. Vincent de Paul.
Dee