Don't let walmart fool you?

$15.37 Levolor-Kirsch 50 feet, white Free store pickup. Free shipping on orders over $50

Product in Inches (L x W x H): 7.25 x 5.25 x 1.5 Of course this it the bag, not the item. I hate that. So they don't give the diameter, but it's probably standard curtain rod cord diameter.

Better yet
Levelor 50 Ft Traverse Rod Cord Kit (1910053) Doesn't mention Kirsch. Maybe they had a fight. $8.49 Also free store pickup Save 45% from what Walmart charges.

They've gotten a reputation for being cheap, and they hope you'll rely on that, even when they're more expensive.

FWIW

Same thing Levolor-kirsch 14254 white $9.17 + $5.90 shipping $15.07 Save 30 cents compared to Walmart. Lose 6.50 compared to Ace.

$24 includes shipping. 50 feet, white, brown, or gold. kit includes cord, lacing hook, cord guide and instructions

Reply to
micky

It's called marketing. I went to WM looking for a simple TV Vesa wall mount and found nothing under $45. On walmart.com I found a really nice one, around $16, shipped free to my local store. When I needed a 2nd one, I did the same look/see ... same > $45 in the store. On walmart.com the new price, for the same mount, was less, plus there was a 'free' HDMI cable to boot. In talking the the guy in the TV section at WM, he said he tells all this customers to go to the web site for this item.

Reply to
Art Todesco