Don't invest in solar power

Page 2 of 2
On 6/28/2012 12:48 PM, Dan Espen wrote:

Oh, you're right. My bad. That's what I get for paying more attention to my lunch than what I'm typing. That loan to that company was throwing good money after bad, but still, the amount was a whole lot less than the OP had presumed. Our defense budget is somewhere in the $700 billion range, to put it in perspective. Not even defense contractors get that kind of money.

I remember you! Weren't you the guy who was selling Y2K food & water supplies and equipment? I had a neighbor who bought three years of your "Ready Meals". The only reason he didn't sue you is that his wife and her mother moved out after he bought a 20 year supply blended whiskey.

What makes you think "no one can figure out where the money went"?
Anyone with an ounce of comman sense and an eyeball/ear for news knows the money went to rich and influencial ppl who know exactly what bogus business to set up to receive govt subsidies/grants/financing/handouts/bailouts/the-latest-media-term, etc. Where you been all yer life!? It's only been going on since the biginning of time.
nb
--
vi --the heart of evil!
Support labeling GMOs