Don't Deet the Car

Yahoo article about spraying mosquito repellant on while next a car:

The short version is Deet can ruin the paint job. It also can hurt varnish or a TV screen.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Sorry, I did so last week. With no problems at all.

has a length of 249 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:

[Open in new window][Copy to clipboard] Or, give your recipients confidence with a preview TinyURL:
[Open in new window]
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If it can damage our car's paint, what the hell does it do to our skin?

Reply to
tío monstruo mosquito

Why do you think I look like this?

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I thought you looked like a flee-bitten old hound because you DIDN't use chenicals like alcohol, caffiene, and DEET as a Morman.,

Reply to
clare

tío monstruo mosquito posted for all of us...

Give it a test drive. How does it taste?

Reply to
Tekkie®