Don't buy carpet remnants from SS Mills

I don't know about their regularly priced carpets, but don't buy carpet remnants from SS Mills. They do not stand behind their products. I bought some of their remnants based on a post I saw in Groups. They were damaged at the end of the roll and SS Mills refused to acknowledge the damage even after I mailed them proof at my expense. There are some other manufacters/companys in Dalton GA where you can get good deals. For example, www.Georgiacarpets.com.

Sounds like Spam to me.
Pushing one site after hosing another?