Don't buy Behr polyurethane or paint products

Page 2 of 2

On 11/17/2009 7:59 AM LeonJayP spake thus:

As good an argument for bottom-posting as anyone could make.
Only an *idiot* would set up a conversation so it reads from the bottom up.
I am a Canadian who was born and raised in The Netherlands. I live on
Planet Earth on a spot of land called Canada. We have noisy neighbours.