Dollar Tree, victor NY, bad customer service

Page 2 of 2
"Banty" wrote in message

Before screaming lawsuit, lawsuit........... You really should look up the definition of "defamation".
There's a Dollar Tree in Victor? gee, next thing you'll tell us there's one in Pittsford! lol
Stormin Mormon wrote:

<irrelevent details snipped>
Every store has one or more competitors with the same products at the same prices. Customer service is the only thing that is unique to a particular store.
I do a three strikes and you're out blacklist for any store I deal with, first strike is a six month blacklist, second strike is one year third strike and it's permanent.
Voting with my feet. Reward the good service. That's how to do it. Along with calling the manager to report the bad service.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Geeeeeeeeeeeee willikers!!!!!!!! So you BOTH had a bad day. So What?
This morning (Tues Feb 12) someone from corporate called. Said that Cameron is on suspension, pending investigation. And she can't comment on the outcome, it's internal.
Well, at least they sound like they are taking it seriously.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Without Pay, of course!!
Does your state have unemployment compensation for Cameron if he is fired and determined to be eligible?

I'd prefer they huddle and come up with cheaper prices in a dollar store.
The more people I meet, the more I like dogs (paraphrased).

Oren --

A kid at the dollar store has power?

He could frighten you do death with his amazing pimple array.
Larry Bud wrote:

I thought the discussion earlier on was about the kid abusing power that I think he could be fired over assuming he even had.
On Feb 11, 1:24 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

You let a teenager get to you?????
Hope you don't have any kids of your own.
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:24:55 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

That's just karma biting you in the ass for all the customers you've screwed over the years with your hackary.