Dollar tree for home repair tools

I was in a DT today, they had some tools might be worth the money. One was mechanics wire (like for wiring up muffler). Also nearby was picture hanging wire. Which I bought for wiring mufflers.

They also had folding allen wrench sets. I needed those a couple weeks ago, but forgot DT had em. Would have saved me a bit of money and travel.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon