Doggie doors represent new opportunities

Maybe it had a squirrel door.

Add pictures here
✖
On May 12, 9:15 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

re: "How many people have woken to find that they have been patting a skunk all night."
OK, I'll play. My guess is *none*.
Add pictures here
✖
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I'll wager YOU'VE never awakened in a strange, Beaumont, Texas, motel room with a Spanish-language marriage certificate on the bureau, your wallet missing, and a note reading "Have gone shopping. Back soon. Love, Carmalita."
A skunk would have been better.
Add pictures here
✖

You've been living a Delbert McClinton song!!!
Add pictures here
✖

Or Martin Mull: And I just drank enough 'til she looked good to me In the morning I was sorry that I had drank it Wakin' up where I did not intend to be Face to face with a pig in a blanket!
My friends said "Roy, you'd much better off to just go home and yank it." But no, not me. Man and wife, with a pig in a blanket
From Perfect/Near Perfect, probably his best album.
--
"Distracting a politician from governing
is like distracting a bear from eating your baby."

Trucker wakes up in Amarillo. Who the HELL are you, he asked?!. Her reply; I don't know, last night I was the Yellow of Texas!!
Add pictures here
✖

Meant to post "Yellow Rose of Texas"
Add pictures here
✖

You got a marriage certificate? All I got was this stupid tattoo!
Add pictures here
✖
HeyBub wrote:

Maybe we should sue the idiot parents.
Add pictures here
✖

uh-oh!
When some friends moved into a new house, I installed a cat door so their cat could go down into the basement but the dog couldn't.
The baby is due in July.
I'd better make sure my umbrella policy is up to date.
Add pictures here
✖
HeyBub wrote:

    I wonder if I can convince my local supermarket to install some pet doors? Jeez, what a hellish amount of noise tonight.
--
PB
"I suspect you\'re an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the