Doggie doors represent new opportunities

uh-oh!

When some friends moved into a new house, I installed a cat door so their cat could go down into the basement but the dog couldn't.

The baby is due in July.

I'd better make sure my umbrella policy is up to date.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I'll wager YOU'VE never awakened in a strange, Beaumont, Texas, motel room with a Spanish-language marriage certificate on the bureau, your wallet missing, and a note reading "Have gone shopping. Back soon. Love, Carmalita."

A skunk would have been better.

Reply to
HeyBub

You've been living a Delbert McClinton song!!!

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Or Martin Mull: And I just drank enough 'til she looked good to me In the morning I was sorry that I had drank it Wakin' up where I did not intend to be Face to face with a pig in a blanket!

My friends said "Roy, you'd much better off to just go home and yank it." But no, not me. Man and wife, with a pig in a blanket

From Perfect/Near Perfect, probably his best album.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Trucker wakes up in Amarillo. Who the HELL are you, he asked?!. Her reply; I don't know, last night I was the Yellow of Texas!!

Reply to
Oren

Meant to post "Yellow Rose of Texas"

Reply to
Oren

You got a marriage certificate? All I got was this stupid tattoo!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

That's not failsafe either. It won't take the kid that long to realize he can follow the dog out.

Video on ABC to night of burglars getting in through the doggy door. Robbed the house 3 times until they set up a camera.

Reply to
mm

If I had a pool, I'd teach my kid to swim when he was 3 months old.

Reply to
mm

Maybe it had a squirrel door.

Reply to
mm

I wonder if I can convince my local supermarket to install some pet doors? Jeez, what a hellish amount of noise tonight.

Reply to
Plague Boy