dog tunneling under chain link fence

Page 5 of 5

Our town has a pet park, a large area set aside with a tall fence around it and pets can run loose and play in it. I would be a bit intimidated being in there with a bunch of dogs of all sizes but I haven't read of any incidents of pets there attacking another pet or owner. Pretty neat idea.
An electric fence will cure the problem immediately. It keeps coyotes out so some papered dog ain't gona go thru it. If they dig under it you need to put it in parallel rows.