dog pee on tile

I have a 4lb maltese dog that has been potty trained in our guest bathroom, where she regularly relieves herself on the stone tile floors.
Does dog pee damage the tile in anyway even though we eventually wipe it clean? How about the grout between the tiles? Is there any type of special cleaner we should use?
Seal the grout before the dog pees on it. Then cleanup is easy with any floor cleaner, even water.

first house break the little guy. Elimates a point of frustration between you too.
Second, if your isn't glazed, it's probly pourous. Meaning it will absorb some urine. This will create a lingering smell, and remind your puppy that that is 'his place' to urinate later on. This can cause problems with house breaking. If you grout isn't sealed it will absorb the urine. With the acids in urine, I could also break down the grout over time.
Now this is speculation, and what-if, but if you are concerned now, move on getting that little guy in a habit of going outside. And lay down pads for accidents.
imho,
Tom @ www.ChopURL.com
Snoop Drew wrote:

Maybe you could train her to the shower. Would be easier clean up. :-O
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Nature's Miracle is supposed to eliminate urine smell. I've used it a few times, but I can't say whether it really works as advertised. It definitely reduces the odor that I can smell, but I don't smell near as well as a dog. (No charge for the straight line.)
--
Ray Heindl
(remove the Xs to reply to: snipped-for-privacy@yaxhoo.com)