Dog Licking the chair

That road is south of Las Vegas. HWY 15 - Pronounce it!

A clue, it starts with a Z.

Reply to
Oren

: A clue, it starts with a Z.

Ziz icks

Reply to
JawBone

I remember a gorgeous Irish Setter that went "Duh, bark!" *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Same here. Passing the road before (many times) I came up with the same exact pronunciation.

Reply to
Oren

: >: A clue, it starts with a Z.

: >Ziz icks

: Same here. Passing the road before (many times) I came up with the : same exact pronunciation.

And the next time you go by you'll think of this thread :-)

Reply to
JawBone

I was lucky. I didn't have the locals explain as I past the sign.

I should visit "Ziz icks" and forget about buying fuel in Baker, CA. 'Course I always pass the exit in a hurry. I have enough fuel to get me to LA :-)

Reply to
Oren

: I was lucky. I didn't have the locals explain as I past the sign.

I was on my way to Vegas from L.A. back in '04 when I saw the sign. I 'had' to go see what the town looked like. It was mid-afternoon in July, and hot. There wasn't a soul in sight. I looked around a little, shook my head and headed back to I-15.

Reply to
JawBone