Dog Licking the chair

Page 2 of 2

I agree with the others that he needs some mineral, or else he is just bored. Add a vitamin/mineral to his food, and get him some toys. Then try to brush some hot sauce on the chair legs. This works on horses who chew wood, it may as well work for this. At worst it will not work, but wont hurt the dog.
PS. Habenero sauce is hotter than Jalapeno if one dont work, try the other.
jb wrote the following:

There is a product especially made to keep pets and animals from licking or chewing on things. 'Bitter Apple' spray, found in pet stores and other places that sell pet products.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
jb wrote:

Keep the chair legs clean, good dog.
--
LSMFT

I'm trying to think but nothing happens.........
jb wrote:

tobasco, but who cares if he licks them?

http://www.vetinfo.com/dlick.html

Substitute your penis for the chair legs !!!!!