Does this seem like a fair price for a heat pump replacement?

For a 700 sf condo in Suburban Washington DC
$3845 installed (split system - heat pump and indoor furnace)
Carrier 12 SEER heat pump Weathermate 38BYG - 18,000 BTUs
The will install using existing duct system and line set, and remove old equipment.
Is this in the ballpark?
Thanks
yes
rik
--

Padded room with a view
RWC3

Yes
Not from Sears....and thats who you are getting it from.. You REALLY need to include that.

I called Sears for a bid. A person came and left me a bid on a yellow sheet of legal paper. Not a proposal outlining the work, but just a simple "this is how much it is going to cost." No model number, no SEER, not much. They wanted $4850 for a 700 sf condo AC.
I had the work done by another company for $2500, getting new ductwork, a new jack, a new HEIL canned ham 12 SEER unit, a new thermostat and the crane.
Steve