Does this pressure washer attachment exist?

Hello,

I recently read about an attachment for pressure washers called a LadderSaver nozzle, which is supposed to extend the reach of the spray up to

40 ft., thereby eliminating the need for a ladder.

Upon searching for info on this product, all that I could find were demo video clips about it. Has anyone here ever heard of these? Do they really exist and, if so, do they perform as indicated? Where can they be found and what do they cost?

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Bogiatzidis

LadderSaver had written this in response to

: Hi Peter, Yes,the LadderSaver does exist! Check out the website at

------------------------------------- Peter Bogiatzidis wrote:

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 287674 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
LadderSaver

:

Reply to
Boden

The Laddersaver will get water up high, but not with enough pressure to do actual "pressure washing". That may be enough, however, to remove the light coating of dust on 2nd story windows, as the real grime that needs pressure to clean it is generally down lower on the structure. I can reach the second story of my house with just as much pressure and probably more volume using a standard garden hose and nozzle set to a small aperture, and an inline soap siphon. The Laddersaver, no doubt does what is claimed, but it's no longer "pressure washing" - It's just a low pressure rinse by the time it gets where it's going.

Reply to
salty

My experience also

Reply to
Frank Thompson

How about a variation on this theme, any special attachments for cleaning gutters? Will need something capable of two stories reach.

Reply to
Jim