Does this pressure washer attachment exist?

Hello,
I recently read about an attachment for pressure washers called a LadderSaver nozzle, which is supposed to extend the reach of the spray up to 40 ft., thereby eliminating the need for a ladder.
Upon searching for info on this product, all that I could find were demo video clips about it. Has anyone here ever heard of these? Do they really exist and, if so, do they perform as indicated? Where can they be found and what do they cost?
Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.
Peter.
LadderSaver had written this in response to http://www.www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Does-this-pressure-washer-attachment-exist-257847-.htm : Hi Peter, Yes,the LadderSaver does exist! Check out the website at www.laddersaver.com
------------------------------------- Peter Bogiatzidis wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 287674 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
I have such a device that I bought from Northern Tool. When extended to 24 feet it's about all I can handle, even with the support harness. I probably hold it about 4 feet above the ground so to get to 40 feet the spray will be free for at least 12 feet. Only on a zero wind day (and I don't see that often) unless you like cold chemical showers.
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200343044_200343044
LadderSaver wrote:

http://www.www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Does-this-pressure-washer-attachment-exist-257847-.htm

My experience also
On Sat, 03 May 2008 00:38:46 -0400, Boden wrote:

How about a variation on this theme, any special attachments for cleaning gutters? Will need something capable of two stories reach.
The Laddersaver will get water up high, but not with enough pressure to do actual "pressure washing". That may be enough, however, to remove the light coating of dust on 2nd story windows, as the real grime that needs pressure to clean it is generally down lower on the structure. I can reach the second story of my house with just as much pressure and probably more volume using a standard garden hose and nozzle set to a small aperture, and an inline soap siphon. The Laddersaver, no doubt does what is claimed, but it's no longer "pressure washing" - It's just a low pressure rinse by the time it gets where it's going.