Does shotgunning mower void warranty?

"[MILWAUKEE] A 57-year-old south side man, who might have been struggling with a hangover, is charged today with shooting his lawn mower with a sawed-off shotgun."

I mean, like, who HASN'T done that or wanted to do that?

Reply to
HeyBub

Sounds like he was charged with felony stupidity: If you have an illegal sawed-off shotgun, don't go attracting attention to yourself by shooting at your lawnmower when you are drunk.

And it was the wrong tool for the job, too. For lawnmowers, I would go for choking.

Reply to
M Q

Reminds me of a longmont colorado bar owner who got frustrated with his laptop and took it out back and shot it. Of course, he was arrested too.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Bucket of gasoline, and thow a match from a respectful distance. Yeah, the sawed off was a bit provocative.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

In news:DbmdnUeOZZFuwBfVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com, HeyBub spewed forth:

The problem here is location, location, location It's legal here in Texas, 'specially after dark

Reply to
ChairMan

In Indiana the charge would be felonious assholery.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

This episode reinforces the maxim: Men get angry at THINGS. Women get angry at PEOPLE.

Reply to
HeyBub

Shotgunning? No. AFAIK, all mowers are warranted up through .375 H&H.

Reply to
NickySantoro