Does shotgunning mower void warranty?

"[MILWAUKEE] A 57-year-old south side man, who might have been struggling with a hangover, is charged today with shooting his lawn mower with a sawed-off shotgun."
http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=7/25/2008&idC793
I mean, like, who HASN'T done that or wanted to do that?
HeyBub wrote:

an illegal sawed-off shotgun, don't go attracting attention to yourself by shooting at your lawnmower when you are drunk.
And it was the wrong tool for the job, too. For lawnmowers, I would go for choking.

Reminds me of a longmont colorado bar owner who got frustrated with his laptop and took it out back and shot it. Of course, he was arrested too.
Bucket of gasoline, and thow a match from a respectful distance. Yeah, the sawed off was a bit provocative.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

In forth:

The problem here is location, location, location<Milwaukee> It's legal here in Texas, 'specially after dark<g>
--
Idiot Quote of the Century

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the
ChairMan wrote:

This episode reinforces the maxim: Men get angry at THINGS. Women get angry at PEOPLE.
Shotgunning? No. AFAIK, all mowers are warranted up through .375 H&H.