Does my air conditioner need service

Page 2 of 2
micky wrote:

Thermostat is of course programmable. When away it is set at 14C heating, 25C cooling. I don't want to have our 102 YO grand piano get busted. Also houseful of plants. Normal setting is 20C and 23.5C. Next 4 years 8.9cents/KWh, $3.75/GigaJoule NG. After 4 years I have to renegotiate the rate. System is hi efficiency, 96%, 18 SEER always kept in tip top shape.
On 07/03/2014 02:06 PM, micky wrote:
[snip]

My thermostat has a "vacation hold" feature, which allows you to set a different temperature for a selected number of days.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us