Does Mortar Mix go bad with age?

Page 3 of 3

Try using a killfile properly. Why are you seeing replies to people you've blocked?
--
Stress is the conflict which occurs when your mind prevents your body from beating the living daylights out of whoever got in your way.

Yes, sacked goods should be tossed if not used up within a few months.

SpamFree wrote:

No, but I was once hit by a fully loaded Mack truck that was hauling Sakrete. It totaled the vehicle I was in, which is not hard for a Mack truck to do.
I'll never use the stuff again.