Does Mortar Mix go bad with age?

I've had that filter set for close to a year and it blocks all posts from Homeowners Hub (except followups from other posters).

Reply to
Paintedcow

That's all I use now.... 56K dialup!

Reply to
Paintedcow

If Usenet were dead all the newsgroups on the list wouldn't have any activity. Things change, especially, newsgroups, and they changed based on how people want to participate. Although this ngs name is "home.repair", it still has one thing that we can't get away from, and that's people. We aren't one dimensional. While we can come here and have a forum about "home repair", those topics always morph into related discussions that have nothing to do with "home repair". If we never morphed like that, the group would be extremely boring and people would leave and ONLY show up here when they had a question about home repair. As it stands now this group is very active and dynamic, and it reflects real people and what's on real people's minds. If I don't want to read a thread because it's not about something I'm interested in, I ignore it

- easy.

Well, don't get a smartphone if you don't want one.

FWIW, I like reading your posts even if I don't respond to all of them. You've got a different perspective on everything, and as far as I'm concerned it's good to be around people with different perspectives.

Reply to
Muggles