Does Kohler or American Standard make bathtub skirt (or apron kit)?

Hi dear all:
Just curious, does anyone know if Kohler (especially the memoir series of bathtub) or American Standard bathtub (that has close to 60" L x 30" W x 17" H) make skirt (or shall I call apron kit)? We have a really old corner bathtub (similar to this one: http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2002534608565873016 ) that need to be replaced (leaking problem, and can NOT be repaired from underneath the tub therefore the tub will be damaged during the uninstall process...) thanks!

No clue as to the answer to your question, but I have one for you. What use is a bathtub with no shower? In one of our bathrooms we have a bathtub under a sloped ceiling so you can't stand up in it, so no shower. We call that the "half bath" and in the 25 years we've owned the house, no one has ever used that tub. Why don't you just pull out the tub and add a stall shower? Just curious.