Does flux corrode copper pipe?

I accidentally left some 1/2" copper plumbing pipes cleaned, fluxed and fitted together. But I forgot to solder a few of the fittings. It will be 3 days by the time I solder the fittings tomorrow morning. Do I need to reclean and reflux the pipes before soldering???
Thanks,
hanson writes:

Depends on the flux and if the area is wet. The usual greasy stuff is petroleum jelly with ammonium chloride and zinc chloride. In my experience it doesn't corrode when dry at room temperature in 3 days.