Does epoxy get old?

I have the better part of a gallon of West's epoxy that is maybe 3 years old. The hardener had turned brown. It seems to work just fine. Is it okay to use, or has it been compromised?

West Systems hardener will turn redish brown when exposed to moisture.
As per their website:
"PROBLEM: Hardener has turned red after several years storage.
POSSIBLE CAUSES & SOLUTIONS:
Moisture in contact with hardener and metal container.
Red color is a normal condition. It will not affect epoxy handling or cured strength. Avoid using for clear coating or exposed areas where color is not desired."
Been there, got that.

I suppose I should have looked at the West website first... But thanks.

Well, I knew the answer cuz I've been using West Systems epoxy products for years. I only quoted the website to back up what I already knew. Glad to have helped.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Hardeners are normally amines that darken with oxidation. Sometimes it only takes a few parts per million to do this. Everything should still work fine. Best to keep ingredients cool, dry and out of sunlight. I have epoxies and hardeners in basement cabinet that I think are still good after over 30 years storage.
Frank