Does color-impregnated fiber cement siding exist?

Greetings all!
My wife and I are thinking about replacing the current wood siding of our house with some kind of fiber cement siding such as Hardie's Hardiplank lap siding. We like one of their prefinished "color plus" colors, but were wondering if there are any makers of fiber cement siding that actually impregnate the product with color so you don't ever need to paint it.
Since we are just beginning to research the fiber cement siding universe, any advice, suggestions, warnings, etc. are greatly appreciated. We will have a professional install it, and will of course get an estimate at some point, but can anyone suggest roughly how much it would cost to reside a medium, or slightly larger than medium size house with fiber cement siding (we live in Southern California, USA...which may affect our cost)? Very rough estimate is fine; estimates of cost per square foot is also helpful, if you prefer. At this point, we need to know if this project is even remotely within our current budget.
Thanks!
Chuck
i cant give you prices as i get paid by the hour and not the job, but, i DO know hardiplank is signifcantly more expensive over vinyl. the installation will be more too, as it is a pain in the ass to install.