Does Bleach Really Kill Mold?

Clorox - 6.% sodium Hypochorite Clorox Clean-Up spray - 1.84 %

Reply to
willshak

I hate it when these people 'assume' and then attribute those characteristics to everything. The conclusion is bleach KILLS mold. Mold on different surfaces is different.therefore bleach may kill mold differently on those surfaces. Again, it is irritating to be told bleach doesn't kill mold, when they have included other limiting conditions WITHOUT delineating those conditions.

interestingly in my new microwave's manual, it says don't cover food with paper towels that are from recycled paper, nor use paper plates that are from recycled paper, because recycled paper contains metal and will overheat. Say what?! Just how contaminated is this recycled paper?

Hmmm...poisoned from bleach residue, or poisoned from ??? Let's see, incurable tuberculosis, black mold, 'super' bacterias, ecoli, salmonella, etc etc. I think I'll take my chances with the bleach residue.

Reply to
Robert Macy

Think about work itself. Obama is doing everything he can to ban it.

Reply to
krw

Bleach (and other chemicals) kill mold. However some dead mold can still cause physical reactions in people.

Even if you do kill the mold you have to remove all traces of the residue.

Reply to
NotMe