does Black Jack Aluminum Roof Coating work OK?

I am a volunteer at a school...building is 100 years old..has a roof that is starting to "crocodile"...we want to coat those areas with something useful...would this Black Jack product work for us?
thanks for any info.
Mike Butler
Mike wrote:>I am a volunteer at a school...building is 100 years old..has a roof

Crazing going on? It'll probably work for awhile. Just make sure the roof is cleaned well, allowed to dry, and any deep/wide cracks are tarred, fiber-meshed, and tarred again. Tom Work at your leisure!

I would call an local roofer and ask them. If the roof is curling I would bet that the product will not help and your spending good money for something that will not really be effective. Just my two cents worth.