Does anyone make a trouble free trouble light?

Does anyone make a trouble free trouble light?
I have a 12 volt trouble light I bought at Pep Boys about 25 years ago. It still has the same light bulb in it. It clamps onto the battery. It's only about as bright as a 50 watt bulb but it always works. The bulb looks just like a standard 120 VAC bulb.
Want to go back and buy me a couple?
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

It
only
just
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

I have a fluorescent trouble light that I've used since the late '70's.
Go to Costco and get a florescent trouble light. It's go it all:
1. Double switched bulbs 2. Magnet 3. Hook 4. Very long cord 5. Outlets in the light's body