Does Anyone Know What This Is?

Page 1 of 2

Found this in a old barn.
I think it's a heater, when you turn it on it blows (powerfully) lukewarm air from the three openings.
It could be broken so it's not blowing hot air, but if it is a heater, what is the reservoir for?
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p96/bigelile/IM002035-1.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p96/bigelile/IM002037-1.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p96/bigelile/IM002036-1.jpg
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p96/bigelile/IM002038.jpg
Looks llike a fogger to me.
here are some current units: http://bugsource.com/cyclone_fogger.html
and here is one that looks to be your unit: <http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/fogmaster-micro-jet-ulv-fogger-7401-p-156.html
Ron wrote:

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
I suspect Selig bought enough machines from Fogmaster ( http://www.fogmaster.com/tri-jet.html ) to have them house branded, a bit like Craftsman. DanG wrote:

<http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/fogmaster-micro-jet-ulv-fogger-7401-p-156.html
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Wow, that's it!
Guess a pawn shop needs to give me at least $100 for it...lol
Thanks!

Yep, that's gotta be what it is. So what exactly do you use one of these for? Fog up your *entire* home with insecticide to kill off bugs?
Btw, would you please bottom post so we can keep the conversation in context.
Ron, I guess we are finished communicating. I do really resent your arrogance in suggesting that I bottom post. I top post on purpose and with full knowledge. I resent having to scroll through page(s) of <<<<< stuff to see that some bright, enlightened poster followed some of the conventions, failed to snip anything, and ended up saying, "yea, me too!" I am really hard pressed to believe that anyone capable of operating a computer and communicating at any other level feels the need to repeat the previous conversation to be able to remember what the conversation was about. I do not do it for telephone conversations, personal letter writing, telegrams, or any other communicating that I do. I really thought the information and knowledge were much more important than any archaic outmoded conventions from early dial up years and before. I'm sorry you feel as you do, I will NOT change. Here is the current Selig offering of the Fogmaster branded sprayer with full explanation of how, when, and where it should be used: <http://www.seligind.com/ProductCatalog/ProductMain.ASP?img=Products&searchTerms=fogger&CID "&productid=K303&ProductName=FOGGER%2C+FOGMASTER+&img=> It should probably be noted they were quite common to used in a dairy barn.
Ron wrote:

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG wrote:

Whoo hoo!
I guess she told you!
LOL

<http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/fogmaster-micro-jet-ulv-fogger-7401 ...>
Guess not if you read my response.......Are you a 2 yr old?

<http://www.seligind.com/ProductCatalog/ProductMain.ASP?img=Products&searchT erms=fogger&CID"&productid=K303&ProductName=FOGGER%2C+FOGMASTER+&img=>
You are taking what I wrote the wrong way.
Many ppl read these NG's and it's much easier for a "lurker" to follow the conversation if the posts are bottom posted.
Plus the fact if someone Googles a topic they can read the entire conversation w/o interruption.
I always "Google" a question before asking, and sometimes the posts don't make sense because of top-posting.
I really appreciate your help! And this http://www.fogmaster.com/tri-jet.html IS the exact fogger that I have.

The guy tried to help you, and told him how he had to do it! Personally I think bottom posts are easier to follow, but the important thing is not telling people what to do if you want their help.
You're right, he did help me, but wouldn't it be more helpful for everyone if it was archived in the order that it was received/asked in? ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' '
' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

<http://www.seligind.com/ProductCatalog/ProductMain.ASP?img=Products&searchT
the
Ron wrote:

Remember the wars over the egg openers? I would top post but it just takes too much time.LOL
Middle posting is fun too.
'

agreed. No need to scroll through weeks and weeks of stuff when you are just clicking one reply after another. Top posting makes not just the best sense, but the only sense.
--
Steve Barker

"DanG" < snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net> wrote in message
sometimes i cant

decide where I want to post
Yes, it makes much more sense. post 1

post 2

post 3

post 4

post 5

post 6

post 7

post 8

post 9

post 10

post 11

post 12

post 14

post 15

post 1

post 2

post 3

post 4

post 5

post 6

post 7

post 8

post 9

post 10

post 11

post 12

post 14

post 15

On Apr 23, 10:07 am, "Steve Barker" > snipped-for-privacy@some.yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes, it makes much more sense.

Dan,
Bottom posting is the custom in newsgroups. If you don't follow the custom, people will advise you, as the poster did, in a nice way. Just because other forms of communication do it the other way, does not mean it carries over to here. If you go to the UK, and demand to drive like you do in the US (and most other places), you will meet with resistence.
As they say, when in Rome...
Hope this helps, being new to newsgroups is not always easy.
-Jim
DanG wrote:

The difference is that those are all one to one methods of communication. Usenet is one to many.

I don't expect you to change, but if you haven't already seen this brief web page perhaps you could spare a few moments to look at it. It explains, even with some humor, the reasons why most experienced Usenet users prefer to trim postings and then reply in line or bottom posting style.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wijnands/nnq/nquote.html
--
Tony Sivori

Yes trimming AND bottom posting is better, but if you're not going to trim, top-posting makes it far less painful. Actually, for a lot of posts, the best thing would probably be to stare at it for a while, and then decide not to post at all.
Read new text. Scroll down if you can't remember the last person's post.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.