Does anyone know of a good CAD service?

Hi, I hope I'm posting this in the right group.

Our company is looking to hire a CAD designer/service for several custom pieces we have been contracted to fabricate. This is a government contract, and due to the complexity of the parts involved, we estimate it will take about two months (?) to complete.

I would preferably like to hire someone "fresh", someone who isn't crippled by a lot of experience, so that we can have some new ideas. A "small time" CAD guy would be a perfect fit for this job.

Currently, the working budget is $350,000 for this service, but that is negotiable.

Please respond to this post if you have any ideas, and thanks!

Jon Danniken, Developmental Manager Northwest Aerospace, LLC

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Oh boy, aerospace in alt.home.repair, now I've seen it all. Hey, any space cadets out there? *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Amazing, my company was also just awarded a contract for an undesigned part. This is for the Navy on a classified sub nuclear propulsion project and we also want some "fresh ideas" from an inexperienced CAD guy.

Reply to
George

Unigraphics NX and MasterCAM here. Hell, I'd do it for 250K. And you can keep the change.

Reply to
JKevorkian