Does anybody have a source................

Either online or in the Southern California area, for old, used, rusty corrugated steel panels?? Any suggestions where to ask or look for?? As always, TIA!!
The local FBI office or IRS building
Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

Bargain with the inhabitants.
--
Tekkie

This is Turtle.
I see you have never slept under a bridge. Card board is the prime material. Steel will freeze you to death.
TURTLE

Avoid the guy with the ripped pants. He's not sane.

Sometimes I feel Like I don't have a partner Sometimes I feel Like my only friend Is the city I live in The city of angel Lonely as I am Together we cry
I drive on her streets 'cause she's my companion I walk through her hills 'cause she knows who I am She sees my good deeds And she kisses me windy I never worry Now that is a lie
I don't ever want to feel Like I did that day Take me to the place I love Take me all the way
It's hard to believe That there's nobody out there It's hard to believe That I'm all alone At least I have her love The city she loves me Lonely as I am Together we cry
I don't ever want to feel Like I did that day Take me to the place I love Take me all the way
Under the bridge downtown Is where I drew some blood Under the bridge downtown I could not get enough Under the bridge downtown Forgot about my love Under the bridge downtown I gave my life away

Building your own shanty town, eh?
I think your best bet is to cruise some really rural areas and find some livestock sheds that are falling down. You will have to salvage it yourself from the structure. If the owner has taken it down, it would have been done with heavy equipment and the tin will be mangled.

There has to be a source someplace. How many restaurants or tourist attractions have used this for decorative purposes in recent times? Is there a better forum to ask this question??
bill a wrote:

Here is an experiment to try:
Buy new, broom on muriatic acid (dress appropriately) which will remove the galvanizing instantly, wash and let dry. Repeat the wet/dry routine to the level of rust desired.

Simpler than that, I've found an asphalt based product and added brake lathe shavings in strategic locations to give the desired effect. But I'd still like to have the real thing. Pics of corrugate before added rust.
http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond119.jpg
http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond120.jpg http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond6.htm
DanG wrote:

Mark and Kim Smith posted for all of us....

--
Tekkie

Tekkie wrote:

Imported to boot!!
On 28 Nov 2004 21:57:52 EST, Mark and Kim Smith

to be even more tired than the dog! (page 7) I have to force myself to just trim hedges, rake leaves...
Chuck wrote:

He's a working dog. He's holding up the trash can!!