Does a Clock/Dimmer light switch exist?

I have a light fixture that I would like to dim up to full brightness at a specific time, then dim down at another time. I'd like the switch from off to on to take between 30 minutes and an hour.
Does anyone know if a 1 gang box switch like this exists? Any idea how I could do this?
Do they make light bulbs that come on and go off slowly?

There may be an X-10 solution. Try Smarthome

You probably have to build something. Try sci.electronics.repair or maybe there is another group.

You are likely to find what you want at: http://www.smarthome.com
I am not sure that you can find all the features you want in a gang box, but you can accomplish what you want using a computer programmed device with compatible switches in a standard box.