Do you work with STEEL? Help me with a -->>RIVETING project for some shelves I'm building . . .

Page 2 of 2

I thought you already had the parts and needed to cut a section down to fit. Are you installing something from scratch? There are several manufacturers of steel shelving of this type. I'm on the east coast, don't know about suppliers in Ca, but Grainger, MSC, and McMaster-Carr are national level companies that supply all kinds of industrial materials. Price-wise you'll likely do better with a local supplier. Check for warehouse supplies, shelving, etc in the yellow pages. If you have a "business to business" yellow pages in your area use that.
I very often can find local suppliers for things on the web just by searching for the item & also including the name of my city & state in the search terms.
--
Contentment makes poor men rich. Discontent makes rich men poor.
--Benjamin Franklin

Mike S.