Do you use bar oil in your chainsaw?

Wood chipper works well for elk sausage. ;-)

Reply to
G Henslee

Elkburgers! The worst piece of meat I've ever eaten.

Reply to
Tom Miller

If you don't mind how it looks, I've used elastic off of an old pair of underwear to replace the elastic on a pair of safety goggles.

Otherwise you can probably get something suitable at a fabric store.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Probably be more of a consideration where they came from than how the look. :)

Reply to
Upscale

Especially if I leave it attached....

Reply to