Do you restrict visitors to your home, based on their species?

Although I have a Welcome Mat outside my door, I do not allow Humans into my home. Everyone else is welcome, but not Humans. The reason is that humans are am evil species. They kill other's of their own and all other species, they even cause wars, which kill in mass numbers. They destroy our planet and even have weapons capable of destroying our entire planet and everyone living on it.

While everyone else is welcome to my home, Humans are not welcome in my home or on my property.

Reply to
Goldenpond